Tuesday, February 13, 2007

EBB, Queequec, Flash And The X-Files








When I was still married I made a flash site for my family, it is still online ... phew, how the times are changing!

Flash Trial Site

The name "queequec" which is used in the page title has got a certain story. At that time I was a X-Files freak, messing around on a Fox message board with this nickname.

Fans might remember ... Scully had a dog once, called Queequeg after the tattooed harpooner in "Moby Dick". I spelled the name wrong when I registered for the board, that's why it's with a "c" ... :-)

My favourite signature was "Scully's eaten dog" because this dog met a sudden, unpleasant and presumably yapping death in the episode Quagmire.

I was famous on the board for my strict "noromo" attitude, which means I preferred the relationship between Scully and Mulder to stay platonic. They called me "QQ, queen of noromos" ... we had endless fun on this message board.

Mat, Sleepless, Detoured, Nic ... you made my nights at that time, I miss you.

No comments: