Friday, August 24, 2007

Kate Bush Videos

Referring to one of my older posts here are two of my favourite Kate Bush videos. I love the feature of embedding YouTube videos - and it is amazing what you can find on YouTube, I didn't watch these videos for EONS!

Cloudbusting with Donald Sutherland (1985)



Experiment IV (1986)


If you look closely you'll find Hugh Laurie - my daugther did some Google research and came across this information. Nice coincidence (referring to my Dr. House post).

The plot is scary, it's about sound as a military weapon - a sound that could kill someone - and that killing sound (represented by Kate Bush, nice one) escapes.

Reminds me of 'The Stand' by Stephen King or Monty Python's 'The Funniest Joke in the World' .

I just pray that someone there can hit the switch ...

No comments: